Wednesday 11 February 2009

Telephone Booth


I've tried to upload this to facebook but it wont allow me...

Rach asked for photos of us stopping at this telephone booth, I was following Miss Briohny and it was located in someones paddock, we did go under the fence, I think I saw the farmer but he didn't seem to worried.

Rach next time stop and take a photo, be brave!

At night it also is lite up, how weird is that.

I did this awesome photography course with MF Rach on the weekend, I learnt heaps, I've been so busy with family and work that I haven't had time to play yet. Hopefully by next week I'll post some photos on my blog.

I suggest anyone that has a desire to get in and learn how to use there Camera in manual mode do her course.

ps I did just do a layout and make my sweet man a valentines card! But I was in the mind space for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha - you are so much braver than me!! I was too worried about the bull :) :)

Rach

Chrissy said...

Hiya Mandy!
Saw this too on the way to Workshop 2 with Rach, thought how fab it would be to take a photo... til I heard about the BULL!!! LOL

Great photo!
Chrissy x