Saturday 4 October 2008

Raising Girls!


Miss Cayla has had alot of problems with girls at school this year, it seems her year level, has only 15 girls in totall and there seems to be abit of a gang going on, Ten girls stick together one is the leader and says weather or not you can play, well Cayla doesn't want to play with all of them she just asks to play with one and the leader says she can't so every day, she plays with no one.
I said to her the normal stuff (don't worry about them, your awesome they realise that one day).
Then i asked why do you think they wont let you play, and she said
"um maybe they think I don't look nice mum"
That just broke my heart at only 6 years old and she feels Ugly.
I told her maybe they think she's too beautiful, because I think she is gorgeous.
Raising girls is going to be harder emotionally then the boys.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh wow, that makes me want to cry :( :( Have you had a word to the teachers?